April 20, 2021
There is good news on the horizon for the pandemic. Vaccine supplies are on the rise, and many have already had their second vaccine shot.
This being said, it is now, as much as ever, important to remain vigilant about Covid.
One thing we can do is regular health screenings to prevent health issues before they arise. At Champlain Medical we are dedicated to providing the highest level care for our community, and can meet all of your health screening needs.
We understand that there may be hesitancy to interact with a clinic at this time. We assure you that Champlain Medical maintains the highest level of safety, precautious guidelines, sterilzation, and awareness of our patients health and well being.
Once we turn the corner on the pandemic, it is incumbant upon all of us to continue to do our part. We can't wait to re-engage in sports, concerts, visiting with family, and other social activities. With that in mind, we need to wear our masks and maintain social
distancing until we are truly in the clear.
Here are five basics we recommend to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle:
- Eat well. A healthy vegetable based diet is the foundation to a healthy lifestyle.
- Exercise Your Body. This a key component to a balanced lifestyle and to counteract depression, anxiety, and a host of other issues. Join a gym, run, join a yoga studio.
- Stay Hydrated. Here's an article to help you determine how much water you should drink a day.
- Rest. A good night's sleep can work wonders for you mental and physical health.
- Reduce your Stress. Lower cumulative stress is associated with better health for physically active adults.
Please contact us for any of your health needs and concerns. Our expert staff can answer all questions and provide you and your family with the highest quality health care.